Friday 30 April 2010

SOLD!!!Vintage Roland Cartier Boots. Size: 38/UK 5. Price: £26 SOLD!!!




Leather vintage Roland Cartier boots

I'm only selling these because I have another pair of almost identical vintage boots. These have been worn in to perfection, the leather is faded in all the right places and they are the ultimate shade of brown. Great gold lacing detail on back of heel. They look awesome with skinny jeans and a vintage tee.

They measure 17 inches tall and finish just below the knee.
£26.

SOLD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i love these boots! but theyre too small :(

Anonymous said...

Ugh I would SO buy these, but they're half a size too small!! Boo!

Sarah said...

I would love these and they are my size but I'm not getting paid until the middle of the month and I doubt they'll hang around until then :(

Emi_Li said...

They are gorgeous. They are a little bit to large for me. Are they cut on the large size or the small size?

Ring My Bell said...

Em_Li - these have been sold. It says so it the title :)

Emi_Li said...

Well guess it's called denial. You can't blame a girl for that. Can you? :D

Ring My Bell said...

Nope! :)

iwishicouldwink said...

I'm so gutted that Moschino belt sold, I want one so bad!!! And for the bargainous price of 20 pounds :( x